Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow, glorious snow!!

I.Love.Snow.

Seriously.


There's something {majestic} about it.

It's so beautiful and makes me feel like a kid all over again. I have always been enamored with it and I get all giddy inside. I could sit and watch it fall for hours, and that's just what I did.

I needed a snow day...or two. ::grin::

When you're playing in the snow, you're not thinking about the bills that need paid, the debt that's ever-looming, the money you don't have, the house that needs cleaned, the laundry that needs done. No, you're not thinking about any of this at all. You're just playing. Carefree, like a {kid}, full of pure joy.

{bliss}

We could all use a snow day or two every now and then.......
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I had {grand} adventures planned. Snow angels, snowmen, snow ball fights, snow walks, snow ice cream. Oh the adventures I was going to have.

...........a girl can dream can't she?! :::grin:::


Well, I did set out on every adventure, they just weren't on as
grand of a scale as I had hoped. And that was perfectly okay, because all in all, it turned out to be a perfect, much needed day with my family.

:Perfect:

No comments:

Post a Comment